For papers that require amendments, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
Asia Pacific Journal of Business Economics and Technology maintains peer review standards while increasing process efficiency.
All research articles published in the Asia Pacific Journal of Business Economics and Technology undergo full peer review, the main characteristics of which are listed below:
1. All research articles were reviewed by at least two qualified experts.
2. All publication decisions are made by the Editor-in-Chief of the journal based on the reviews provided.
3. Members of the international Editorial Board provide insight, advice and guidance to the Editor in Chief in general and to assist decision-making on specific submissions.
4. Managing Editors and Editorial Assistants provide administrative support that enables journals to maintain the integrity of peer reviews while providing fast turnaround and maximum efficiency for authors, reviewers, and editors.
5. Journals also benefit from the process of referring manuscripts from high-quality peer reviews conducted by established journals.
Peer review of referred papers:
The Asia Pacific Journal of Business Economics and Technology will immediately decide whether to accept, reject, or request revision of the referred paper based on review and editorial insights from the supporting journal. In addition, the Editor will have the option to seek additional reviews when needed. Authors will be notified when the Editor decides further review is necessary.
Peer review of novel submissions:
Articles submitted directly to the Asia Pacific Journal of Business Economics and Technology will be fully reviewed by at least two qualified experts in the field chosen by the Editor-in-Chief. The Chief Editor or appointed member of the Editorial Board will then decide whether to accept, reject, or request revisions based on the reviews and comments received.
The editor will decide whether each submission reports on well-conducted research with conclusions supported by the data presented in the paper. Priority assessment will not be a factor in decision making, but all papers should make additional or new additions to the literature.
Cita konsultindo Research Center
Email : email@example.com
WA Number : +628563636289
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.