The Effect Of Emotional Intelligence And Work Stress On Employee Performance At PT AVA
This study aims to determine the effect of emotional intelligence and work stress on employee performance at PT AVA. The sample in this study were all permanent employees at PT AVA, totaling 68 people. Sampling using census technique. Data collection techniques in this study were interviews and questionnaires with data analysis using descriptive methods and using multiple linear regression.
The conclusion obtained is that partially emotional intelligence has a significant effect on employee performance at PT AVA and partially work stress also has a significant effect on employee performance at PT AVA. While simultaneously emotional intelligence and work stress have a significant effect on employee performance at PT AVA. R2 value of 0.837. This means that the contribution of emotional variables and work stress to employee performance variables is 83.7% while the remaining 16.3% is influenced by other variables not included in this study.